Want more information about the QuiC SLED™ mid-infrared LED product line? Bookmark this post for future reference!
Click on each link to view the post, pdf, image or release. We will continue to update this page with sell sheets and other value-added content. Please note that our first mid-infrared LEDs are at the 4.25µm wavelength. We will continue to add wavelengths as we move forward. For more information about your specific applications and/or mid-infrared LED needs, contact us by emailing info @ THzDC.com or complete the Contact Form.
Data Sheets and Application Notes
- QuiC SLED™ Die & Packaging
- 4.25µmQuiC-SLED-Die LED for sensing & illumination
- Terahertz Torch
- Developer Kit
- Mid-IR LED Wavelengths (image 1)
- Mid-IR LED Wavelengths (image 2)
- Comparison to other LEDs, Laser Diodes and Thermal Light Sources
Mid-Infrared LED QuiC SLED™ Video Demonstration
Click here to access the video demonstration of Mark Miller demonstrating the Mid-Infrared LED QuiC SLED™ at the Sensors Expo in June.
Items of Interest
- Press release: Terahertz Device Corporation’s regulated pulse driver for the mid-infrared QuiC SLED™
- Press release: Photodiode Amplifier for the mid-IR LED PDQ Products Now Available
- Laser Focus World Magazine Article – LEDs: Mid-IR LEDs emerge in environmental and health sensing markets